Course Poster Series and Brand Revision
- Designed print and digital for multiple platforms
- Crafted a series of posters based upon the strategic plan which promoted upcoming courses and featured a cleaner and more refined design
- Designed corresponding materials for prospective students, alumni and donors
- Revised brand to better reflect values of department and current trends
- Drafted a strategic plan proposal based on personally gained insights into best practices, research and industry standards
- Proposal circulated amongst supervisors and department heads for approval
- Nominated for Outstanding Student Employee, which is a campus-wide award given to students who show excellence in their job. Nominations are given by managing supervisors.
- Stregthened proposal writing skills
Course Poster Series
- Created a six poster series to correspond to each letter in "CINEMA". Each poster represented a different value or trait and fall course which best matched the value.
- Included two summary posters - one for summer courses and one for fall.
- Designed material for web, print, social media and digital display use to reflect new series and overall brand
- Implemented new designs in relation to brand identity evolutions
- Gained experience and knowledge regarding designing marketing material, brand revising and content creation
- Received feedback from supervisors, professors and department directors which I used to better refine my work and influence future projects